Sunday 15 March 2009

MORE RARE 90s FREESTYLES - Lord Finesse, OC & Das EFX

I was going to post these one at a time but seeing as I've got enought material to keep me going for the forseeable future why bother waiting?



This Lord Finesse & Triple Seis freestyle is from a 1998 Funkmaster Flex show on Hot 97. This is a personal favourite as they spit over the 'John Blaze' and 'Banned From TV' instrumentals.

DOWNLOAD






OC freestyle for Tim Westwood's show on Capital FM. There's no date on the tape but I'm guessing this from 1994.

DOWNLOAD






This one is taken from the September 1995 Rap Exchange where Westwood would co-host a show with Funkmaster Flex live from NYC. Das EFX freestyling over the 'MCs Act Like They Dont Know' instrumental.

DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

  1. Keep the gems coming. I never had access to the Tim Westwood freestyles over here in the states. You're doing major things for my collection.

    --Roy Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Roy, thats good to know as I've definitely got enough stuff from you over the last year or so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOOOOOOO STEP ONE NICE WORK FELLA...LIKE OK KEEP IT COMING..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for an amazing blog! Do you still have the Lord Finesse x Triple Seis freestyle? Would love a reup if you do! Thanks a lot in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks man. That Finesse & Triple Seis is on this comp of Hot 97 freestyles I posted
      https://djstepone.blogspot.com/2015/02/ob4zl-presents-hot-97-freestyles.html

      Delete