Sunday 30 December 2018

DJ Step One - So 90s Volume 5: Blends edition



First mix I've posted in some time so I done went and got my blend on. Some of these have been posted here before and others I just made over the last few days. All of them were done on 2 turntables as I can't use anything else, although  did have to make some edits to remove the cuts on the Crooklyn and Suspended In Time instrumentals. Enjoy.


tracklist
Camp Lo - Coolie High [b/w Dayz Of Wayback]
Artifacts - Wrong Side Of Da Tracks [b/w I Got A Love]
McGruff - Harlem Kids Get Biz [b/w Brooklyn Kids]
Beatnuts - Hit Me With That [b/w Where My Homiez]
Outkast - Elevators [b/w I Got 5 On It]
Goodie Mob ft Big Boi & Cool Breeze - Dirty South [b/w Last Dayz]
Notorious BIG - Ten Crack Commandments [b/w Suspended In Time]
Notorious BIG - You'll See [b/w Life's A Bitch]
Notorious BIG - Think BIG [b/w I Shot Ya]
AZ - Doe Or Die [b/w Broken Language]
Mobb Deep - Hell On Earth [b/w Clones]
Redman - Funkorama [b/w Midnight]
A Tribe Called Quest - Stressed Out [b/w Dead Presidents]
A Tribe Called Quest - 1nce Again [b/w Crooklyn]
Wu Tang Clan - METHOD Man [b/w Tha Shiznit]
Ghostface, Raekwon & Cappadonna - Daytona 500 [s/w Speak Ya Clout]
KRS ONE - Mortal Thoughts [b/w Code Of The Streets]
Eric B & Rakim - Don't Sweat The Technique [b/w DJ Format breakbeats]


1 comment: