Thursday 26 July 2012

Dogg Pound 'Niggaz Dont Give A Fuck'
unreleased remix (1993/94)


So it turns out I fucked up a bit on the post below. I thought I'd uploaded the tape rip of this track, recorded from an old Westwood show, but in fact I'd posted a considerably better quality version. Its doesnt seem to be quite CDQ, but its full length and considerably better than whats come before it. I can't remember exactly how I got this but I have a feeling it was on a compilation of Death Row rarieties I downloaded from somewhere.


Oh and if you dont have the original version then go get that. Its on the Poetic Justice OST. Shout out to Tobes

2 comments:

  1. Any chance of a re-up on this one BiG homie? Would be greatly appreciated!!!







    STaY BLeSS`n...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lookin` on that re-up! This beat`s a lil` more laid~back than the original, but I`m still kinda DiGG`n it a bit more than the version that`s on the "Poetic Justice Soundtrack"...




    STaY BLeSS`n...

    ReplyDelete