Sunday 1 July 2018

Capital Rap Show 11.02.94
with Snoop Dogg, Daz & Kurupt



I was amped to find this tape of Snoop, Daz & Kurupt on Westwood's show from February '94, as I had it back in the day and played it to death to the point where I could pretty much recite the live calls word for word (turns out I still can). This was also the only place I had the dope remix of N!ggaz Don't Give A Fuck which wouldn't appear in better quality until a few years ago. Once I had uploaded the freestyle for one of the first posts on this blog back in 2009, I sold the cassette to some dude in Germany who then stuck in on a CDR and tried selling it , with what I assume was limited success. Diablo's recording ended before the freestyle finished so I replaced it with the high quality copy straight from the DAT that Westwood himself shared a couple of years back,


Tracklist
Wu Tang Clan - CREAM
Wu Tang Clan - Method Man (remix)
UMCs - Hit The Track
MOP - How About Some Hardcore
Heavy D ft Tru Kula & Notorious BIG - Jam Session
Slick Rick - Behind Bars
Casual & Souls Of Mischief - ?
Cash Crew ft Ses 1- Bring It On
Dogg Pound - N!ggaz Don't Give A Fuck (remix)
Snoop Dogg - Lodi Dodi
Snoop  Dogg  - interview
Dr Dre ft Snoop Dogg - Deep Cover
Snoop Dogg - interview
Snoop Dogg - Murder Was The Case
Gang Starr - Speak Ya Clout
live calls
Snoop Dogg - Serial Killa
live calls
Snoop, Daz & Kurupt - Freestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment