Friday 12 June 2015

Tracey Lee, The Reepz, A+, Canibus & McGruff
'Universal MC' (1996)

With the impending house move ever nearing, the vinyl cull is under way. Whilst going through the shelves, I came across this bootleg that I picked up a few years ago on the strength of Biggie & The LOX's mixtape classic 'You'll See' (the original 12" being pretty scarce on these shores but I found it eventually). I overlooked this posse cut with Tracey Lee, A+, Canibus and McGruff at the time, but it's definitely worth copping if you see it for a decent price...


I hit up Tracey Lee on twitter and he couldn't remember who did the beat but confirmed it was a promo only joint. As far as I can tell it only exists in official form on this Universal Records CD, so I'd say it qualifies as unreleased heat. Enjoy. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice tune, hadn`t heard this one before. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's an unlikely line-up of rappers.

    ReplyDelete