Tuesday 20 October 2009

UPDATE














Just a brief note to let those of you that check this site regularly know that it might be a bit quiet around here for a minute. The reasons are several (none of them federal) but its mainly because:

- The programme I use to record and edit has suddenly thrown a bitch fit and decided it doesnt like Vista (again) so I'm trying to sort that out.

- I've nearly exhausted my supply of tapes. I'm not that keen on re-posting things that are generally available elsewhere and I'm waiting to see if a couple of people come through and hook me up with some treats as promised.

In the meantime I recommend you investigate some of the good peoples on my blogroll.
If you're in need of a some classic Hip Hop to get you through the week DJ MK has just posted this DJ EV & Funkmaster Flex mixtape so go see him about that.

Stay tuned...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your honesty Step One and I'm sure you will find some more stuff to throw on shortly, in the meantime there is still a lot of cats hold in it down let's hope that there is more classic material to post!!Ha!Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem. It always bugs me when a site just stops being updated for no apparent reason!
    Hopefully I'll be back at it shortly

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEEN IN PARIS DUDE...IM BACK NOW...COME ROUND AND TAKE SOME TAPES OFF ME TO DIGITALISE AS I REALLY DONT HAVE THE TIME...WE LL WORK SOMETHING OUT!!! REALLY WANNA PULL OUT THE TAPE OF EV LIVE AT MY HOUSE...ITS ONLY 20 MIN LONG...BUT SICK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. will do mate. I've got a wicked mix of Ev & Stretch Armstrong that Stretch posted on his blog ages ago. Pretty sure the original link is dead so I might re-up that

    ReplyDelete