Monday 27 April 2020

Radio 1 Rap Show 27.04.01



Some 2001 Westwood for you, on this day 19 years ago...

playlist

Cadillac Tah - Pov City Anthem
Coo Coo Cal - In My Projects
Yukmouth - Oh Boy
Missy Elliot ft Redman & Method Man - Dogs In Heat
Black Rob - That's Crazy
NORE - Grimey
Busta Rhymes - What It Is
Ja Rule - I Cry
2Pac - Letter To My Unborn
Missy Elliot ft Nelly Furtado - Get Ur Freak On (remix)
Big Pun, Notorious BIG, 2Pac, Big L - Peter Piper blend
Sticky Fingaz - Come On
Cam'ron ft Juelz Santana - unknown
Big Pun & Cuban Link - Toe To Toe (remix)
AZ - Problems
El Gant - El Gant
Musaliny N Maze ft Capone N Noreaga - Thugmania (Rock Wit Us)
Adam F ft Capone N Noreaga - Listen Here
Memphis Bleek - Do My...
Memphis Bleek - My Mind Right
G Dep, Black Rob & P Diddy - Lets Get It
Jadakiss - Put Your Hand Up
Project Pat - Chickenhead
Jay Z, Memphis Bleek & Missy Elliot - Is That Yo Chick
Rah Digga - Break Fool

No comments:

Post a Comment