Wednesday 16 January 2019

Shyne & Black Rob - Hot 97 freestyle (2000)



This has been sitting on my hard drive for ages and I've no idea where I got it from* but it made me realise that I miss the days of finding Hot 97 freestyles online and on mixtapes. Hearing BR do his verse from Let's Get It over the Keep It Thoro beat is a highlight. Full 30 mins above, freestyle (with DL link) below...





*think it was off the Grime & Lime forum when that was briefly popping last year. Forget who posted it but as a significant amount of bits shared on there originated from this very site I don't feel too bad. Thanks anyway.

1 comment:

  1. If only Black Rob had got the Bad Boyz and Commission beats instead of Shyne.

    I mean, I like those songs, but they woulda been even better with Rob over them.

    ReplyDelete