Saturday 24 June 2017

Black Rob & Poo Cabrocke freestyle (1999)



A Black Rob freestyle is always welcome around these parts so cheers to Grime & Lime for extracting this from Silva Sirfa's 'Fuck The World' mixtape and hooking me up. BR and Poo Cabrocke (no, me neither - the only mention I can find of him was an appearance on a 2010 G Dep album that I forgot/didn't know existed). He sounds decent enough and goes b2b with Rob over the instrumental of Pace Won's 'Step Up'.

As I mentioned in the post below, I was putting together a comp of Prodigy freestyles which I ended up posting up on twitter and a couple of forums the other day. I think they've all been posted on this blog before over the last few years but if you want them all in one place then here you go

2 comments:

  1. Came up on a Rob & Ma$e song I'd never heard before t'other day: Give It Up.

    Sounds like it might be one of the first tracks Rob recorded for Bad Boy.

    ReplyDelete