Monday 8 August 2016

Action Pac - Die Hard Artillary: Year In Review

This another one passed to me by the ever generous Grime & Lime, after I posted up this Diehard Records release a few months ago. The tape (from 97 or 98 I think) is a Diehard label showcase put together by mixtape vet Action Pac, and includes a bunch of joints that despite some recognisable names - and even more recognisable samples - mostly stayed under the radar...




I'm only really familiar with a couple of the Genovese joints and the dope 'The Block Hot' featuring Lord Tariq. I haven't really given this a thorough listen yet but I'd been meaning to post it for ages and has already misplaced the file once so didn't want to delay it any longer.

3 comments:

  1. Just stumbled on this while checking out some Genovese and Richie Thumbs stuff.

    A re-up would be highly appreciated! Somehow missed this post last year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no probs man, new link now up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot man!

    ReplyDelete