Saturday 28 March 2015

DJ Step One - So 90s


Haven't had time to touch turntables for a while, so last night I got my shit together and ran through some 94-95 era stuff to get my groove back and get the standard up to par for a couple of collaboration mixes I'm putting together (which I'm hoping to have ready soon but breath should not be held). Anyway: 1 take, play-and-record all vinyl business. Off we go....


Tracklist
Big Daddy Kane - In The PJs
AZ - Gimme Yours (remix)
Group Home - Suspended In Time (remix)
Little Indian - One Little Indian
Ill Al Skratch - Don't Shut Down On A Player
Show & AG - Ain't No Fun
Notorious BIG - DJ Enuff freestyle
Smif N Wessun - Nuthin Move But The Money
GZA - Killah Hills 10304
Method Man - I Get My Thang In Action
Naughty By Nature - Craziest
Tha Alkaholiks - Relieve Yourself (blend)
Xzibit - Paparazzi
King Just - No Flow On The Rodeo
Channel Live ft KRS One - Mad Izm (remix)
Shadz Of Lingo-  Mad Flavaz (remix)
Jeru The Damaja - Da Bitchez (instrumental)
Dogg Pound - Big Pimpin
Warren  G - So Many Ways
Erick Sermon - Safe Sex (remix)
Ice Cube - You Know How We Do It (remix)

For an authentic 90s experience play this on a stereo with BASS BOOST and throw a towel over the speakers for that muddy, muffled Memorex sound we all pretend we loved but with hindsight was pretty terrible.


No comments:

Post a Comment