Tuesday 12 February 2013

Funkmaster Flex on Radio 1 (1998)

Been a while since I posted one of Westwood's Rap Exchange shows so here's the June 1998 edition. It was trimmed down to fit on a 90 min tape so I cut some of the interviews short. Quite smoothly too - I was nice with the pause button back in the day...



Flex has DMX, Def Squad and Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz in the studio and plays music by Jay Z, Biggie, Mic Geronimo, Cam'ron and Flip Mode Squad. There's also a couple of cool bootleg remixes/blends of Destinys Child 'No No No' and LL's '4-3-2-1' that I wouldn't mind getting my hands on.

I actually uploaded the Def Squad freestyle from this show in one of the first posts on this blog back in 2009, so if you want that as a seperate file then go here . Redman & Keith Murray over 'Who Shot Ya' and 'Rhymes Galore' is dope.

No comments:

Post a Comment