Wednesday, 29 September 2010

DJ Mastermind - Tape 42 (1998)



 Another dope tape by Mastermind out of Canada. I got asked for this a while back but I've only just found it so apologies for the delay...


DOWNLOAD  STREAM SIDE A   STREAM SIDE B

I've finally got myself a scanner so you might see changes to some older posts where I'll upload the tape covers where possible. I'm also trying to re-up any dead links so if you've requested one the be patient, its coming!

Further to my post a few weeks back, it doesnt look like theres going to be any let up regarding shows in London. Although Rakim cancelled (who saw that coming?), Pharaoahe Monch tore it up on Monday night, AZ is town tonight, KRS is on saturday alongside Buckshot, Mad Lion and Freddie Foxx no less (which is where I'll be!) and Black Milk is at Jazz Cafe in a few weeks.


1 comment:

  1. Could you re-up this mixtape? Thanks)

    ReplyDelete